WIRE HARNESS DESIGNER
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Responsibilities of the Wire Harness Designer
Design highly complex components and simple sub-systems.
- Lead design reviews.
- Resolve technical design conflicts.
- Assess buildability, manufacturability and integration with Lead Design Engineer and Design Managers.
- Advise of project status, timing, resource availability and capability.
- Assist in establishing design completion dates.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Wire Harness Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited Engineering curriculum or equivalent preferred
- 3 yrs design experience with on-engine wire harnesses. Experience with large HHP industrial type engines a plus.
- Experience with wire harness engineering, project management and applicable software tools
- Experience using PTC Creo software for models, drawings, schematics. Should be able to support suppliers with harness builds, support fit checks and failure investigations.
- Experience with updating specification and engineering standard work documentation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Resumes@BillAustin.com.