FAULT TREE/DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER
The Fault Tree/Diagnostic Engineer works on service diagnostics by writing fault code troubleshooting trees and developing wiring diagrams.
FAULT TREE/DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience troubleshooting electrical/electronic equipment
- Computer skills, MS Office
- Some knowledge of controls systems
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
FAULT TREE/DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with automotive/vehicle/engine service
FAULT TREE/DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER EDUCATION:
- BS in engineering or other technical degree (desired but suitable experience will be considered)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Resumes@BillAustin.com.