The Datalog Engineer will manage multiple dataloggers operating in products in vehicles around the world. This takes:
- some technical knowledge of a proprietary engine analysis tool to get the files set up and the datalogger configured;
- help on the back-end with making sure the dataloggers are actually sending data back to the organization and data consumers/analyzers;
- some data management and possibly data analysis depending on workload and ability of analysis engineers.
DATALOG ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Experience with data management from products being evaluated
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility (small amount of travel may be optional
DATALOG ENGINEER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with datalogging tools that collect and transmit data from remote locations
- Experience with standardized or custom tools that interface with electronic products
- Field service experience, especially automotive
DATALOG ENGINEER EDUCATION:
- BS in engineering or other technical degree (desired but suitable experience will be considered)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Resumes@BillAustin.com.